How do I Add a New FAQ Item to my Website?
- Date added:
- Wednesday, 18 November 2009
- Last revised:
Add a new FAQ Item to your Website
1. Login to the Front-End of your Website
2. Go to your FAQs page
3. At the top, by the Heart Icon, is an Add FAQ Item Icon.
Click this Add New FAQ Item Icon
4. Enter the QUESTION as the Title
5. Click on the FAQs Category (Hold CTRL Key for Multi Choice)
6. Click & Check each TAG for this FAQ
7. If you need to ADD a Tag, enter it and click 'Add" Button
8. Enter in the Answer into the text Editor
9. Scroll up and click on SAVE.
This will add your new FAQ Item to your website from the Front-End of your website. You can also accomplish this form the Back-End under Components > QuickFAQ.